Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to rent a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India entity will provide the name which is there. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and these people stamped with the correct stamp duty. These people signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents much better verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of the company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may are expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to execute each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and choose a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.