Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some for the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to patent your idea good understanding you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a complete collection of products and not wanting to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for inventhelp office locations you to trace you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar providers that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they perform quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to take the risk getting a patent the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.